Monday, October 6, 2008

Update and Tag

Okay,

Looks like I have all my ducks in a row. Signed up for my adoption training. Have my next homestudy appt scheduled. My social worker is Tara withLuther Child and Family Services. She's a total sweetie and very organized. I'm really happy with the work she has done on my file. Only two more sessions and the homestudy should be complete. Tara says that Illinois has a crazy rule that all homestudies must be approved by Springfield before approval. That adds an additional month to the timeline before I'm on the waitlist. UUUHHHHHH!!!!

Eden's room is just too cute. I put her bedding on the crib, couldn't help myself. Will have to post pics soon.

I was tagged by Robbin, so here goes......

Okay so of course I get to "pay it forward" and tag me some other folks, here are the rules
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.
So I tag the following people

1. I eat cookies/dessert EVERY night.
2. My favorite color is blue but I don't own many blue clothes.
3. I'm an only child.
4. I have about 3 best friends.
5. I've been trying to grow my hair back, but it's taking forever.
6. My favorite hobby is reading.

Okay, I'm not much of blogger so I don't have anyone to tag, but I did enjoy playing. Will get a baby pic up as well